They were continually devoting themselves to the apostles' teaching and to fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
• Wednesday Evening Meal – mid week opportunity for Christian fellowship. The meal is served from 5:15 to 5:45 pm. Cost is $5 per person or $15 family max.
• Church Picnic – held in either late spring or early fall, we meet at Guy B. Amis Park for food, fun, and fellowship. Activities include horseshoes, volley ball, soft ball, water games and a homemade ice cream making contest.
• 5th Sunday Fellowship – you never know what’s in store. Past activities have included hymn sings, talent shows, and even a womanless beauty review. One thing you can count on is good food and fun!
• Living Nativity – During the Advent Season, our church sets up an outdoor Nativity scene complete with live animals. It is free for our community.
• Fall Festival – Christian fellowship with fun, games, food, and prizes for the entire congregation.
"The Cross and Flame is a registered trademark, and the use is supervised by the General Council on Finance and Administration (GCFA) of The United Methodist Church. Permission to use the Cross and Flame must be obtained from the GCFA, Attn: Legal Department, Post Office Box 340029, Nashville, TN 37203-0029; phone 615-369-2334; fax 615-369-2330."